Your business shouldn’t have to struggle to reach customers in the North American trucking industry.
Do you find yourself feeling …
- Frustrated that you can’t reach more parts stores, fleets, and repair shops?
- Worried about being left behind as digital marketing becomes more complex?
- Unsure of the best way to sell more to the heavy-duty trucking industry?
It’s time to have your message heard.
What will reaching thousands of people in the trucking industry do for your business?
We have spent years building an audience in the North American trucking industry. Our audience is primarily made up of parts technicians, repair technicians, and fleet maintenance managers.
Your Advertising Options
1. Dynamic Ads.
Buy advertisements that are simultaneously placed at the beginning or at the end of every episode we’ve ever aired on the podcast for an entire month.
2. Permanent Ads.
Buy permanent advertisements that are placed in the middle of specific episodes, included in both the audio and video versions of the specific episode.
3. Website Side Widgets
Have your ad displayed on every show notes page of every episode we’ve ever published.
4. Email Sponsorship
Sponsor our weekly email and reach 10,000+ contacts in the North American trucking industry.
Snapshot of Our
Each week thousands of people from the trucking industry listen to our podcast, watch our videos, read our emails, and engage with our social media content.
- 400,000+ impressions per month across the total platform
- 100,000+ monthly impressions on HeavyDutyPartsReport.com
- 50,000+ monthly impressions on LinkedIn
- 20,000+ people reached monthly on Facebook
- 10,000+ subscribers to our email list (60% Highly Engaged, 16% Moderately Engaged)
- 2000+ hours of listen time on podcast players per month
- 150+ hours of watch time on YouTube per month
Our audience is made up of parts technicians, repair technicians, and fleet maintenance managers who work in the North American trucking industry.
- 34.2 % | 55 – 65 years old
- 27.5 % | 45 – 54 years old
- 6.6 % | 65+ years old
- 5.8 % | 35 – 44 years old
- 4.3 % | 25 – 34 years old
- 0.3 % | 18 – 24 years old
- 73.8% | Men
- 21.2% | Not Specified
- 5% | Female
- 90% in the US
- 10% in Canada
Take the first step today to learn how we can help you reach thousands of parts technicians, repair technicians, and fleet maintenance managers in the North American trucking industry.
Learn how we can help you
- Create and Implement a Marketing Strategy
- Use Messages That Stand Out
- Attract Ideal Prospects
- Turn Prospects Into Repeat Customers