Learn about how fear of making parts information publicly available is holding back heavy-duty parts companies.
- What kind of information has historically not been made available to end-users?
- What fears have executives had about this information being made available to the public?
- In a world that is seeing 70% of buyers doing research online before a transaction is made, has this reluctance to make this data available become a barrier to the buying process?
- Is there still a case for protecting some intellectual property despite the trends around online research?
- What positives can be achieved when you are transparent with your data?
To take advantage of the special offer and get 6-months of GenAlpha’s eCommerce platform for free: HeavyDutyPartsReport.com/GenAlpha
Other Resources Mentioned:
Disclaimer: This content and description may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, The Heavy-Duty Parts Report may receive a small commission.
Subscribe to Our Weekly Email
Each week we send out one email with links to all the content we produce, and you will get access to exclusive giveaways and other resources.