Learn how to test additives and why they will help you lower your cost-per-mile.
Episode 15: There is a wide range of opinions about diesel and fuel additives.
In this episode, my guest will educate us about what you need to know and how to properly test additives in a quick do-it-yourself 15-minute test.
I would like to introduce you to Marc Palud, head of sales at XP3 in Canada. Marc was unable to do his interview from his office as we planned and so we improvised and did the interview from the road. The audio quality is not 100% but the information he shares is very valuable so please listen to the entire episode.
- Learn more about XP3 by going to XP3Canada.com
- Watch the video Marc mentioned: videos.xp3.ca
- Find an XP3 Dealer: 1-800-507-4107
- Visit HeavyDutyPartsReport.com to subscribe, rate, and review the podcast on your favorite podcast player.
- If you would prefer to watch these episodes go to The Heavy-Duty Parts Report YouTube Channel, subscribe and make sure to click the bell so that you are notified when a new episode goes live.
This Episode is Sponsored by:
If you are a mobile heavy-duty mechanic, please check out Zerk.work.
Disclaimer: This podcast and description may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, The Heavy-Duty Parts Report may receive a small commission.