Learn what repair shops can do to get the parts they need during these uncertain times, and the strategies that can help them.
Episode 208: Did you ever think you’d see a time where getting a 3600 brake drum would be hard to get, if not almost impossible in some instances? The pandemic and geopolitical instabilities have created many challenges for the supply chain. With these issues going on, what can repair shops do to get the parts they need?
In this episode, we had a panel of guests discuss this timely topic.
Guests on this episode:
- Greg Arsenault is the VP of Sales and Marketing at AMBAC International
- Keith Evans is the Senior VP and GM at Truck Supply Company of South Carolina
- Adam Sadler is the VP of Sales and Marketing at Sadler Power Train Truck Parts & Service
Disclaimer: This content and description may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, The Heavy-Duty Parts Report may receive a small commission.
Sponsors of this Episode:
- Want to look up parts but don’t have a part number or the VIN? Download Diesel Parts for free on Desktop or on your Apple or Android device.
- Looking for high-quality fuel injection for heavy-duty applications? Visit AMBACInternational.com/Aftermarket
Are you looking to purchase heavy-duty parts and get your commercial vehicle repaired? Get access to one of HDA Truck Pride’s 750 locations across the United States and Canada. Visit HeavyDutyPartsReport.com/BuyParts.